Get up to 100% cashback* when you #ScanToPay with PayMaya QR!
*Maximum cashback of P1,000 per transaction.
1. Promo period is from December 17 to December 31, 2018.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will shop at any of our partner merchants and pay in full via PayMaya QR. Minimum spend required is P100. For the complete list of participating merchants, please visit http://pymy.co/QRmerchants.
3. For each qualified PayMaya QR transaction made during the promo period, users will earn back any of the following:
- a. 1% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- b. 10% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- c. 100% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
4. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid transaction up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
5. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P1500 during the promo period.
6. Below are the steps to pay with PayMaya QR:
- a. Login to the PayMaya app
- b. Tap “Scan”
- c. Scan the merchant QR code at the cashier
- d. Enter the amount to be paid
- e. Tap Pay
7. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
8. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
9. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
10. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
11. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
12. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher