- Promo period is from August 6-20, 2019 only.
- This promo is open to all PayMaya consumer accounts who will be using their PayMaya virtual or physical cards to shop online or in-stores. Minimum spend P1,000.
- For each qualified online or in-store purchase made during the promo period, users can earn up to 100% cashback, max P1,000 per transaction.
- The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P1000 during the promo period.
- The following transactions are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a cashback:
a. QR payments,
b. Bill payments,
c. Prepaid load and Gaming pins purchases via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger
- Qualified users will receive their cashback any time after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other PayMaya online/in-store shopping promos.
- PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
- Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 40 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.