Shop on Lazada using PayMaya to earn raffle credits for a chance to win P10 MILLION in the main raffle, plus be one of the daily winners of P10,000!
1. Promo period is from November 8 to December 31, 2018.
2. This promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya account holders currently residing in the Philippines.
3. To join: Shop on Lazada – Shop on Lazada using virtual Visa or Mastercard in the PayMaya app, or his physical PayMaya-issued card. A minimum spend of P250 is required to earn one raffle entry.
4 Starting December 1, 2018, users will get twice the number of raffle entries for each transaction they make.
5. The winners shall shoulder the 20% withholding tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.
6. All raffle entries are accumulative from the start of the promo period and does not reset until the last raffle draw.
7. Users can only win ONCE in the daily draw for the P10,000 prize. In case a daily winner’s name is selected in the succeeding daily draws, he will no longer qualify to get the P10,000 prize. Users who have won in the daily draw for P10,000 are still qualified to win the P10,000,000 grand prize if their name is drawn in the grand raffle.
8. Participants will be updated of their raffle entries via SMS on the following dates:
November 16, 2018
November 23, 2018
November 30, 2018
December 7, 2018
December 14, 2018
December 21, 2018
December 28, 2018
9. There will be a weekly electronic raffle draw for the daily winners of the P10,000 prize. There will be a total of 50 winners of P10,000 each from November 12 to December 31, 2018. The draws will be conducted at the PayMaya office in the presence of a DTI representative on the following dates:
November 12, 2018 – 3PM
November 19, 2018 – 3PM
November 26, 2018 – 3PM
December 3, 2018 – 3PM
December 10, 2018 – 3PM
December 17, 2018 – 3PM
December 27, 2018 – 3PM
10. The winners of P10,000 will be announced daily via PayMaya’s official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial), commencing on November 12, 2018.
11. The raffle draw for the grand prize winner of P10,000,000 will be on January 7, 2019, Friday, and will be announced within 14 business days after the draw. The promo organizer’s decision to award the grand prize to the selected winner is final with the concurrence of DTI.
12. All raffle draws will take place in the PayMaya Philippines, Inc. office at the 6F Launchpad Building, Sheridan corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City and will be conducted in the presence of a DTI representative.
13. The names of the winners will be announced in the official website (www.paymaya.com) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial) of PayMaya.
14. All winners will be notified via registered mail and phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number. A PayMaya representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize redemption.
15. All winners must agree to upgrade their PayMaya accounts (if not yet upgraded) and personally submit their ID/proof of identity within 60 days after being notified by a PayMaya representative. Personal appearance at the PayMaya office is a must to claim prizes.
16. All winners must present at least ONE valid primary ID or TWO secondary IDs to claim their prizes. The list of acceptable IDs are:
17. For minors (17 years old and below), aside from preparing your own IDs, you will need to present your parent’s/guardian’s valid IDs (also based on the list of accepted primary and secondary IDs), signed parental consent form, a copy of your birth certificate, and proof of legal guardianship (if applicable).
18. The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by PayMaya regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print and online media.
19. The winners must agree to have their photos and videos taken as part of the materials that will be produced regarding the promo.
20. PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
21. After the requirements have been met by the daily winner, the P10,000 prize will be credited to his PayMaya account within 14 business days. The winner will be notified via SMS as soon as the prize has been credited.
22. After all the requirements have been met by the grand prize winner, the P10,000,000 prize will be credited to his PayMaya account within 60 business days.
23. Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior approval from the DTI.
24. PayMaya will not draw for forfeiture of prizes.
25. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc., Fintqnologies Corp., Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc. and Ideas x Machina (advertising agency), including their relatives up to third degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
26. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
27. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
28. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
29. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
30. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
31. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18546, Series of 2018