- The 15% OFF at Lazada 11.11 Biggest Mega Sale (“Promo”) runs on November 10 to 11, 2020. (“Promo Period”).
- The promo is open to BDO Credit Mastercard (World Elite Mastercard, Platinum, Titanium, Gold, ShopMore, Standard, Bench, Forever 21 and Virtual Cards) Principal and Supplementary Cardholders and BDO Debit Mastercard Cardholders (“Qualified Cardholders”).
- Offer: Get 15% or up to P1,111 OFF (“Discount”) at Lazada for a minimum spend of P3,500. Cardholders must use voucher codes “BDOMC1111” and “BDOMCDEBIT15” and settle payment with their Qualified Card thru the Lazada mobile app.
Terms and Conditions:
- Discount voucher codes are valid for one-time use within the Promo Period and tagged with a cap of P1,111
- Discount cannot be applied retroactively.
- Discount is not applicable to Digital Goods, Blacklisted sellers, milk products for children under 3 years (Milk Code Policy) and items marked “Voucher code not applicable on this item”.
- The use of promo code is subject to the Lazada Voucher Terms and Conditions.
- All questions and issues arising from the Promo will be accepted within sixty (60) calendar days from end of the promo period, after which the Promo is considered conclusive.
- Corporate Cards are not qualified to participate in this promotion.
- The Promo is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
- Double Redemption, Cancellation of qualified purchase and Fraudulent transactions/s.
The Discount cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other promotional offers of BDO. All Lazada transactions on November 10 to 11 are excluded from all other BDO Promos such as but not limited to (1) Shop Anywhere Cash Back (2) Forever 21 Birth Month Benefit – Cash Rebate and (3) Your Welcome Gift: Free SM Gift Pass but not limited (4) Rebate Promos and the like or vice versa. If found to have double/multiple redemptions, BDO reserves the right to chargeback the full cost of the Treat or Discount to the corresponding account, at BDO’s discretion.Similarly, if the transaction is cancelled/reversed or found to be invalid or fraudulent at a later date, BDO will chargeback the discount or directly collect cost from the Cardholder.
- The Promo is subject to the terms and conditions of Lazada and BDO. In case of dispute but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates and fulfillment, Lazada and BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by Lazada and BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- In case of any question about any of the provisions of this Promotion, the interpretation of BDO shall prevail, with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BDO Credit Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.