I. Promo Period and Promo Offer
- The promo is open to all Lazada customers who will shop on Lazada and collect PayMaya voucher.
- PayMaya discount voucher is valid only on Nov 11, 2019.
- Promo is available the Lazada mobile app.
- Collectible voucher is valid for redemption on November 11, 2019 respectively with PayMaya as payment method.
- Lazada customers who redeem the PayMaya discount voucher will get 25% OFF for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000 when they pay using PayMaya.
II. How to Avail of the Discount
- Collect the PayMaya discount voucher on the Lazada app.
- Select item/s to purchase then click “Add to Cart”.
- Click “Check Out”.
- Enter your shipping and billing information.
- Click “Place Order”.
- Select “credit/debit card” as payment method, enter PayMaya payment details.
- Discount automatically reflects in the total amount to be paid.
- Click “Pay Now” to complete the transaction.
III. Terms and Conditions
- Minimum purchase of Php 1000 is required.
- Max discount of Php 300 for November 11.
- One-time use only per customer.
- Discount is applied at checkout page when voucher is collected.
- Discount is not transferable and may not be converted to cash, credit, kind or similar financial instruments.
- Discount cannot be applied retroactively.
- The use of promo code is subject to the Lazada Voucher Terms and Conditions.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
- PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.